From Belgium or Holland call 0049 521 305 3960. From Ramstein, Goch, Wesel or Ayrshire Barracks call 0800 5 88 99 36.
Patient support in an emergency
Sometimes you will need to self-present at A&E or even call for an ambulance.
If you self-present at A&E, you should contact the hospital hotline to inform them as soon as possible. If you are admitted they will:
- - notify your unit of your admission
- - inform your medical centre
- - provide language support as necessary
- - ensure that medical treatment costs will be paid for (for entitled patients)
- - tell a patient support officer who will contact you either in person or by telephone, on the next working day.
Patient support out of hours
In our partner hospitals, patient support officers provide support during regular working hours. If you need any support in the evenings or over the weekend, you can contact the hospital hotline who will be able to help you.